When it’s time to install office furniture, look no further than BOS! We developed a full range of services that go well beyond your typical install – handling everything from planning and design, receiving and delivery, installation and reconfiguration, to repair or refurbishing. Whether installing a keyboard tray or workstations on multiple floors there is no job too big or small for the BOS team.
Entire Project Management
Our project managers work directly with your staff and our teams to ensure that every project is flawlessly executed in a convenient, safe, timely, and professional manner.
- Interior Design, Layout, and Space Planning
- Procurement of Office Furniture
- Receiving, Inventorying, and Asset Management
- Coordinate your project with other trades
- Coordinate your project all aspects of business moves
- Coordinate with your IT department
Our project managers understand that office furniture is a significant asset to your business. When purchasing new furniture or expanding your current system, let our experts help you plan and manage the entire process.
In-House Installation & Reconfiguration
Unlike most installation services that utilize independent contractors or third parties, BOS’s installers are fully insured team members skilled in all major brands of systems furniture including Steelcase, Knoll, Herman Miller, Hon, and others.
- Installation of furniture
- Reconfiguration of existing furniture
- Floor to ceiling installation
- Installation of shelving and case goods
- Upgrades including keyboard trays, monitor arms, task lights, & more
- Breakdown and Relocation of systems furniture
Full-Service Maintenance, Decommissioning, & Liquidation
Our Green Office Solutions program can help you responsibly dispose of your no longer needed or surplus assets while maximizing your return of investment. Through reconfiguration, repair, refurbishing, re-use, recycling, sale, or donation, BOS makes every effort to reduce the amount of furniture that goes into landfills by prolonging its life. Learn more about Green Office Solutions.
- Furniture, Panel, and Upholstery cleaning and refurbishing
- Case Good Touch-up, Repair, and Refinishing
- Furniture Repairs including re-keying locks, opening locked or stuck drawers, replacing chair or overhead cylinders, and more
- Storage of excess product
- Asset decommission and liquidation
One solution to planning, purchasing, receiving, and installing office furniture.